To keep your appointment as efficient as possible, please follow these guidelines:
- Bring all of your old medical records. This should include labs, consultant reports and reports of any radiology studies.
- Do not bring actual x-ray films–only reports.
- Bring all medications, vitamins and supplements that you are currently taking in their bottles.
- Allow us enough time for your visit. You may be here for two to three hours. Please arrive at least one hour before your scheduled time. Confirm your appointment time with our Front Desk staff prior to your visit.
- Bring all your insurance information. This allows us to submit your claim so that you will be reimbursed for your visit.
Please click on the links below to download these New Patient Forms.
Complete the forms and bring them with you to your appointment.
- New Patient Registration Form
- Family Medical History Form
- Financial Agreement Form
These documents are in PDF format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to read and print the documents. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat reader installed in your computer, you may download it for free by clicking here.